(Toronto, Aug 25, 2023) JMIR Publications is happy to announce that JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, which published its first article in 2020, has been accepted for inclusion in Elsevier’s Scopus.
Explore JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology's current call for papers
JMIR Publications is pleased to have the following journals indexed/accepted in Scopus:
- Journal of Medical Internet Research
- JMIR mHealth & uHealth
- JMIR Research Protocols
- JMIR Human Factors
- JMIR Mental Health
- JMIR Serious Games
- JMIR Medical Informatics
- JMIR Formative Research
- JMIR Diabetes
- JMIR Cancer
- JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting
- JMIR Medical Education
- JMIR Aging
- JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies
- JMIR Cardio
- JMIR Public Health and Surveillance
- Journal of Participatory Medicine
- JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
Additional journals may currently be under evaluation.
Scopus is used by more than 5,000 institutions worldwide and JMIR Publications is glad to be a part of it.
Knowledge base article: Which JMIR journals are indexed in Scopus?